These are the topics covered in the 10 Pack of Work at Home PLR Articles:
- Common Work-at-Home Positions You Can Apply For
- Home Business or Work-at-Home Job – Which Is Right for You?
- How to Convince Your Boss to Let You Work Part Time from Home
- How to Make Money before You Have Products to Sell
- How to Tell Legitimate Opportunities from Scams
- Nine Ways to Show Your Expertise When First Starting Out
- Pros and Cons of Working for Yourself
- Top Ten Home Business Ideas for Parents
- Top Ten Legitimate Companies That Offer Work-at-Home Jobs
Includes 10 images for illustration and social sharing.
These are the topics covered in Creating an Exit Strategy for Your Business PLR Report:
Report: Creating an Exit Strategy for Your Business
- What is a exit strategy and why should you have one?
- Three ways to exit your business
- Hiring someone to implement your exit plan
- Creating your exit plan step by step
- Tools to create your exit plan
- How to help customers adjust to new ownership
- How to end your business and gracefully walk away
- Closing your business? What do you do with all that content?
- How your exit strategy impacts your online reputation
- Legal and tax considerations of exiting a business
A ten-point report on how to create an exit strategy for your business - 4330 words
These are the topics covered in the 10 Lesson Planning Your Business Exit Strategy PLR eCourse:
- When is the best time to create your business exit strategy?
- Making sense of the different exit strategies available
- Three exit strategy myths you might be guilty of believing
- The pros and cons of selling your business
- Should you just close your business down?
- Sure-fire signs it’s time to exit your business
- Three tips to price your business to sell
- Five considerations to make when selling your business
- How to keep your customers in mind when selling your business
- Surprising reasons why an exit strategy is necessary
Ten part ecourse on planning your business exit strategy
Report: Planning for Retirement Long before It Is Time to Retire
- Remember the Tax Advantages
- How Much Do You Need to Save?
- How to Set Up Your Budget and Save for Retirement
- Nine Tips to Save More Money (And Spend Less)
- Understanding IRAs
- Understanding 401k Plans
- Understanding Investment Risk
- Where to Get Investment Help and Advice
- How to Track Your Retirement Savings Progress
- Beginning Your Retirement Investing – Getting Started
These are the topics covered in the 10 Lesson Retirement PLR eCourse:
- The new rules of retirement
- Simple tips to set up an automatic savings plan
- How an emergency fund helps you save more for retirement
- Retirement planning mistakes – and how to avoid them
- Building a retirement income
- Tips to help you spend less and save more
- Should you hire a financial advisor?
- How to feel motivated to save for retirement
- How to pay off debt and save for retirement
- Tools to help you better track your spending and savings
Here are the topics covered in this 10 Pack of PLR Articles:
- Eight Common Q & A from First-Time Home Buyers
- Eight Ways to Save Interest on Mortgage Loans
- How Much Does a Bigger Down Payment Save You in Interest?
- How to Lower Your Mortgage Insurance
- How to Pay Off Your Mortgage Quickly
- Pros and Cons of Paying Your Mortgage Off Quickly
- Ten First-Time Home Buyer Mistakes
- Ten Ways to Trim Your Mortgage Costs
- When Is the Best Time to Refinance Your Mortgage?
- Which Is Better — Overpaying Your Monthly Mortgage or Saving the Money?
Includes 10 Articles on Mortgages, 10 Tweets, and 10 Images to Use on your Blog or Share on Social Media
Includes 10 Articles on Mortgages, 10 Tweets, and 10 Images to use on your blog or share on social media