Good health is always a hot topic, and nutrition is paramount to good health. If you live and breathe, it’s something that concerns you every day.
It’s even safe to say that if you’re NOT concerned about nutrition,
…you SHOULD be!
Understanding how vitamins can affect your health could be the breakthrough that finally gets you off the discouragement treadmill and on the road to a better you.
But in order to get there, you need to have some fundamental information.
In fact, you might already be asking yourself…
How do vitamins work in my body?
- Am I at risk for vitamin deficiency due to illness or lifestyle factors?
- Are my children at risk? My parents?
- Does age affect the need for certain vitamins?
- What types of conditions can predispose someone to vitamin deficiency?
- Can a vitamin deficiency affect my mood and productivity?
- What are the best foods to eat to ensure that I’m getting enough of a certain vitamin?
- Does eating a vegetarian diet mean I’m getting enough vitamins?
- Do I need to take vitamin supplements?
- How can I prepare meals that ensure my family members are getting the full range of vitamins they need?
- What are fast, easy ways to get a serving of any vitamin?
These are the types of questions that are answered in Vitamin ABC’s, a no-nonsense, fact-filled set of ten articles packed with basic information on vitamins.
Get your copy today and find out….
- how low energy can be a sign of vitamin deficiency
- what vitamins affect your mood
- how drinking alcohol can put your body at risk for deficiency
- what vitamin you don’t get from food
- how getting older affects your nutritional needs
- what foods should be eaten together to get the most nutritional value
No matter what your age or occupation, these are things you need to know. In fact, anyone can benefit from this information.
Read through these ten Vitamin ABC’s articles and learn:
– the benefits of vitamins
– effects of vitamin deficiency
– the best food sources of each vitamin
– how to get a fast, easy serving of each vitamin
Take your PLR to the next level…
Get the SuperPack!
HomeFreeMedia boosts the value of your PLR pack by adding pre-formatted WordPress posts featuring:
- Formatted Headings
- Linked Videos
- Featured/Header Images
- Social Media Graphics
- eBook to sell at $7
- Every post becomes a sales page!
HomeFreeMedia makes it easy for you to use and profit from your PLR!
I host your videos, images, eBook, sales page, and shopping cart. Just copy and paste your pre-formatted content, add your affiliate link, and you’re ready to go. Full instructions here.
No need to make a sales page, etc. All that is done for you! Each blog post has a video and your compilation eBook coded right into the page. Every post contains a clear call to action for your reader to buy.
Your page will look something like this!
You’ll quickly be set up and earning 90% of the profit from each $7 eBook sale. The remaining 10% goes to cover my Paypal processing fees. You must have a Paypal account for instant payment.
Yes! Give me the SuperPack:
Who needs Vitamin ABC’s PLR?
- Health and Wellness
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
- Personal Trainers
- Food Bloggers
- Motivational Speakers
- Survival Preppers
Your PLR Rights:
You may use this content on your own websites, in printed material, or anywhere that PLR content is permitted.
You may use the images on your websites, in printed material, or on social media.
You may brand this content with your name, brand, logo, and website url and use it to make your own products.
You may NOT resell this material with Private Label Rights or grant others the right to resell it. If you would like to resell, you can easily become an affiliate here.
Thanks for shopping at HomeFreePLR!
My purpose here at HomeFreePLR is to serve my readers and also to fund my efforts by selling quality products. Please refer to the Legal Pages (links in the footer) for more information.
Note that some material here is not exclusive to HomeFreePLR.
Looking for the best deal on PLR? Check out the VIP Membership Page to see what's available to members.